This fruity dish is a sweet twist to typical stuffing. Our pineapple stuffing is the perfect complement to the main meal or a unique dessert!
Prep: 15 min
Bake: 60 min
- ½ cup softened butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 20oz can of crushed pineapples
- 5 pieces of Hearty white bread
- Cut the crust off the bread and save for later use.
- Cut the crustless bread slices into cubes.
- Add butter and sugar in a large bowl
- Beat in one egg at a time on low
- Strain pineapples and add to the mixture
- Gently fold in the bread cubes
- Butter a 1 ½ quart casserole dish
- Add mixture to the casserole dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour uncovered