Partnering with licensed brands has been a part of the Gold Medal Bakery market strategy for many years. When we partner with a brand, we create their bread based on their own recipes, then we package and distribute it. At Gold Medal Bakery, we have a wide variety of licensed brand bread products available.
We have valued partnerships with many licensed brands, including Kayem, Fiber One, Panera at Home and Holsum. These partnerships allow the brands to expand their reach and benefit from our natural, wholesome ingredients and production methods. What’s more, they give our customers access to a wider variety of brands and products to meet their needs, with the assurance of the quality they count on from Gold Medal Bakery.
The Fiber One products that we distribute include:
- Bread: White, honey wheat, whole wheat and multigrain options available in 16 oz. packages
- English muffins: Original, multigrain, wheat multigrain and 100% whole wheat varieties available in 12 oz. packages
- Wraps: White, honey wheat and vegetable varieties available in 12.5 oz. packages
- Sandwich thins: 100% whole wheat and 12 grain varieties available in 12 oz. packages
Panera at Home
We bake several Panera at Home breads, which include:
- 24 oz. packages of 100% Whole Wheat and Multigrain
- 22 oz. packages of Baker’s Oats and Baker’s Grains
- 20 oz. packages of Country White and Honey Wheat
- 14 oz. packages of Ancient Grains and 100% Whole Wheat
Gold Medal Bakery also bakes Holsum breads and rolls, which include:
- Bread: White, 100% whole wheat, giant, sandwich, S/T wheat, honey wheat and Milano Italian
- Rolls: Ham, Coney and English
Co-Pack With Gold Medal Bakery
Gold Medal Bakery offers co-packing services to save your brand time and money. When you co-pack with us, we’ll use your formula to produce the baked goods for you. You’ll retain all rights to and ownership of the formula, but we’ll produce the products for you. Whatever option you choose, co-packing with us will allow you to let us do the work for you.
Gold Medal Bakery has been delivering quality baked goods for more than 100 years. We’re committed to providing our customers with products made from only the best ingredients, as well as numerous services to help them succeed. When you co-pack or partner with us, you can rest assured that you’ll receive many benefits, including:
- Expert service
- High-quality products
- Market trend analysis
- Program tracking
- Holiday order planning
- A merchandising support team
- Weather-sensitive order planning
- And many more
To learn more about our co-packing services as well as the other ways you can partner with us, reach out to us today. We offer a variety of services and products to meet all of our customers’ unique needs.